Low rate cards
If you dip in and out of credit card debt, why not consider a low rate card as a cost effective way of managing your credit?
Low APR cards provide a cheaper way to borrow money for a longer period of time, reducing the need to regularly switch between cards. Designed for everyday use, they make sure you incur lower charges if you forget to pay off your card from time to time.
Here are some of the top low rate cards from uSwitch.com (correct on 15 Dec 2017):
We are not sponsored by or affiliated with uSwitch.com or any of the following card companies.
Lloyds Bank Platinum Low Rate Credit Card
- 0% balance transfer fee within the first 90 days of account opening, 3% thereafter
- You may be eligible to apply for this as a second credit card. Terms apply
Representative Example: When you spend £1,200 at a rate of 5.69% (variable) per annum, your representative rate is 5.7% APR (variable).
Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card with Low APR
- Earn Clubcard points wherever you use your card, plus your usual points in Tesco. Terms apply
- Online application decision in 60 seconds
Representative Example: When you spend £1,200 at a rate of 5.9% (variable) per annum, your representative rate is 5.9% APR (variable).
Halifax FlexiCard Credit Card
- 0% fee on balance transfers made within the first 90 days, 3% thereafter
- Instalment plans over 2 to 36 months